Tuesday 1 March 2011

My First Blog Post

So, this is my first blog post.  I've been thinking about starting a blog for a little while now as lots of things are happening in my little world and I think it might help me keep control of them all.


I hadn't really though of what to call my blog and as I was sat here picking the layout etc I split tea down my top - something that happens a lot to me!


So, here it is - my first blog post - not very trilling but it's just to get things started.


So, a little introduction, I'm Ruth, I live on the outskirts of Newquay in Cornwall.  I'm married to Mark (from now on known as husband), I have a son and two step-children.  This is a photo from our Wedding Day - Christmas Eve 2008.



The children are now a bit older and will certainly not thank me for posting this photo but it's one I love from the day.

We also have some pets but they need a blog post all to themselves.

Enough of boring you all for now, I shall write something a little more interesting next time - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment