Wednesday 6 April 2011

The countdown begins.....again!

So, it's been a little while since my last post.  Since then, I've had these little ones hatch

Got three little friends for Duckie


And watched them all get a little bit bigger (actually quite a lot bigger)

The Fuzzbutts

And realised quite how much mess little ducklings can make - it's been a bit of a learning curve but I think I've sussed it now

But today these arrived...

A Lucky Dip selection of ducks eggs from my lovely friend Sara (also known as @mumsmuddyducks on Twitter), so the incubator is on gearing up for a minimum of 28 days.

They are a lucky dip and some could be Muscovy crosses, so they could take 35 days to hatch - how will I cope with the anticipation?!

So from tomorrow, the countdown begins :)

2 comments:

  1. I adore all your babies. Good luck with the new hatch - hope they don't keep you waiting too long xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they!!? Look forward to hearing all about the new arrivals in due course xx

    ReplyDelete